Carefully crafted by taking advantage of hand harvesting and three months of stainless-steel aging in vats with skin contact, this wine showcases frank acidity but is at the same time quite mouth filling, creating a cuvee that pleases at first sip. Fragrant and fruity notes of pear and grapefruit are joined by floral and slightly herbaceous notes.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Lugana
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Trebbiano di lugana 95 %, Chardonnay 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 5.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gerardo Cesari SPA
- Promoting agent Montalvin Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13846363
- UPC code 08000834393004
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.