Located just outside Niagara-on-the-Lake, Stratus is the pride of this wine region and was the first estate in the world to get a LEED («Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design») certification, in 2005. A master at blending, oenologist Jean-Laurent Groulx offers a textured Chardonnay, fresh and persistent, on flavours of English Toffee, butter, pear and peach.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.8 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Stratus Vineyards
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 13864051
- UPC code 00628116005636
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.