- François Blondeau, SAQ wine advisor
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape varieties Pinot noir 45 %, Pinot gris 40 %, Petit verdot 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Inniskillin Wines Inc.
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 13880246
- UPC code 00620654029198
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.