Tenuta Ca'Bolani Traminer Friuli Aquile 2019
A city famous for its wines since Roman times, Aquileia has been home to this estate, now in the hands of the Zonin family since 1970. A true bouquet of flowers, this aromatic white adds peach, lemon and litchi accents to a very seductive ensemble. Serve with an Asian salad or ginger chicken.
- Country Italy
- Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Designation of origin Friuli Aquileia
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Traminer 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Casa Vinicola Zonin SPA
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13890698
- UPC code 08002235011327
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.