A symbol of Montalcino, the Holm Oak (Quercus ilex) stands tall at Caprili estate, to the point of lending its name to this Tuscan red. Some decanting will reveal aromas of leather, meat, cherry and spices. Serve it with game sausages or a vegetarian lasagne.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany, Toscana
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape variety Sangiovese grosso 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Caprili
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 13942929
- UPC code 08032505640193
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.