After collaborating with top Oregon properties, Ryan Harms founded Union Wine Co. in 2005. This project, which he calls his « industrial Château », is located near Portland. Shaking up the established order, he wants to make wine accessible, and doesn't believe that good Oregon wine should be expensive. This cuvée with black cherry and blackcurrant fragrances also has a delicate floral touch, in a mouth with supple tannins, in a rather digestible ensemble.
- Country United States
- Region Oregon
- Designation of origin Willamette Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Union Wine Company
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 13946102
- UPC code 00856036001005