After studying viticulture and oenology in Beaune, Xavier Weisskopf mastered his art at Rhône's Château de Saint Cosme, before getting his first vines in Montlouis. With a clear fondness for authentic wines, he produces this cuvée entirely made of Chenin Blanc that's very typical with notes of green apple, chalk and clover flower. Provided with tonic acidity and a generous texture, though dry, it's a pure Chenin.
- Country France
- Regulated Designation Wine of France
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 6.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Le Rocher des Violettes
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13966154
- UPC code 00895958001311