Chateau Leroy Beauval Seigneur de Beauval 2016
Mainly composed of Merlot with some Cabernet Sauvignon, this cuvée was awarded the title of «remarkable wine« by the Guide Hachette des Vins. The mouth is supple, velvety, harmonious and flavours of blackcurrant, cedar and cherry are supported by a woody-vanilla feel.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 78 %, Cabernet sauvignon 22 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SASU LEROY BEAUVAL
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 13969224
- UPC code 03760239010191
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.