Obviously, wine-growing South Africa is still pursuing the path of lightness and accessibility when it comes to red wine, where the Cinsault grape shines bright. Totally in line with this trend, this wine offers a simple and easy-drinking profile, with aromas of kirsch cherry and plum, to which is added a subtle note that evokes sweet spices. Served slightly chilled, this cool cuvee will be easy to enjoy on the terrace, paired to all kinds of grilled fare.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin PAARL
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Cinsault 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Perdeberg Wines
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 13983456
- UPC code 06009679751026
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.