From the Blaye-Côtes de Bordeaux appellation area, located on the right bank of the Dordogne, this cuvee communicates by its typical Merlot-dominant blend, the approachable and supple side of these interesting pleasure-price ratio wines. The wine expresses notes of undergrowth, red fruits and root vegetables, all accompanied by a delicate animal note.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 80 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %, Malbec 5 %, Petit verdot 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignobles Bouillac
- Promoting agent Connexion Oenophilia Inc.
- SAQ code 13988329
- UPC code 03760225540725
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Cannelloni with dried tomatoes, spinach and ricottaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes
Beef stew with vegetables and barleyPreparation 25 to 30 minutesCooking time 5 hours
Mini lasagna cupsPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 45 minutes