Château du Vieux Puit Cuvée Plantier 2014
From the Blaye-Côtes de Bordeaux appellation area, located on the right bank of the Dordogne, this cuvee communicates by its typical Merlot-dominant blend, the approachable and supple side of these interesting pleasure-price ratio wines. The wine expresses notes of undergrowth, red fruits and root vegetables, all accompanied by a delicate animal note.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 80 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %, Malbec 5 %, Petit verdot 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignobles Bouillac
- Promoting agent Connexion Oenophilia Inc.
- SAQ code 13988329
- UPC code 03760225540725