- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Régnié
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gregory Barbet
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 13989858
- UPC code 03343132498442
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas floral notes, fruity notes, mineral notes, spice
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.