AA Badenhorst Riviera Secateurs Swartland 2019
Detailed infoThe success of Adi Badenhorst’s wines is a secret to no one! The south-African winemaker, as talented as friendly, is back with this skin-maceration (orange) cuvée made from Sémillon and Chenin Blanc. You’ll discover a supple and accessible wine graced with scents of peach, citrus and white flowers, in a very dry and delicately bitter ensemble, which contributes to its thirst-quenching profile. The perfect pairing for anything grilled-poultry this summer.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Swartland
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape varieties Chenin blanc 75 %, Sémillon 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Adi Badenhorst
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13995027
- UPC code 06009800591798