The Alicante vineyard is a favourite for the Monastrell variety, known as Mourvèdre in France. The sea proximity and hot and sunny conditions are what allow the varietal to thrive. This cuvee, very affordable for all it has to offer, will liven up your taste buds thanks to a profile of cherry, cooked fruit, sweet spices, leather and dried herbs, all in a fresh and supple mouth. Served slightly chilled, this is the ace up your sleeve that pairs with a host of barbecue fare.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Alicante
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Compania de Vinos Telmo Rodriguez SL
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 14000511
- UPC code 08436037406034
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.