Marchand-Tawse Bourgogne Joie de Vigne 2018
After traveling the world, he took his first wine steps in Burgundy, at Domaine des Epeneaux. Pascal Marchand was not even 25 years old. Renowned winemaker, he joins forces with Moray Tawse, owner of the namesake domain many times crowned «Winery of the Year« in Canada, to create this tiny merchant business. Miles away from woody Chardonnays, this Burgundy offers superb milky, floral and fruity notes. The palate is tense, balanced and of great elegance.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 5.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Marchand-Tawse
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 14002875
- UPC code 03760177601932