The Ribeira Sacra winds its way through a beautiful, tormented landscape where vineyards with vertiginous slopes rise. No wonder we use the term «heroic viticulture»! The Mencà¬a grape is perfectly suited to the abrupt land and serves a wine featuring scents of raspberry and black pepper, in a thirst-quenching and supple mouth.
- Country Spain
- Region L'Espagne Verte
- Designation of origin Ribeira Sacra
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Joven
- Grape variety Mencía 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer BODEGAS REGINA VIARUM SL
- Promoting agent Société Commerciale Clément
- SAQ code 14014227
- UPC code 08437003519024
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.