- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Vidal 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 10 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Biodynamic, Natural Wine, Orange Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Southbrook
- Promoting agent Vertigo Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14015991
- UPC code 00621605453130
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas floral notes, green tea, orange, tropical fruit, white pepper
- Serving temperature From 10°C to 12°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Orange and ginger-glazed ham roastPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 8 to 9 hours
Italian saladPreparation 10 minutesCooking time none
Squash samosas with mint and coriander yogurt saucePreparation 40 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.