Southbrook Vidal Estate Orange Wine Niagara-On-The-Lake 2019
Orange, star fruit, unripe mango and pepper make up the mouth and aromatic profile of this Ontarian orange wine. Naturally fermented in whole grape (juice, skin, stem) the bottled cloudy and unfiltered, it offers a tonic acidity and surprising length. A great choice to travel off the beaten path.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Vidal 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 10.3 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Orange Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Southbrook
- Promoting agent Vertigo Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14015991
- UPC code 00621605453130