Orange, star fruit, unripe mango and pepper make up the mouth and aromatic profile of this Ontarian orange wine. Naturally fermented in whole bunches (juice, skin, stem), then bottled cloudy and unfiltered, it offers a tonic acidity and surprising length. A great choice to travel off the beaten path.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Vidal 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 10.3 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Orange Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Southbrook
- Promoting agent Vertigo Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14015991
- UPC code 00621605453130
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.