Cousins Juan Diez Bulnes and Santiago Matallana Bulnes, with the help of cool-climate expert Raúl Perez, craft a Grenache cuvée typical of sandy vineyards in Sierra de Gredos, close to Madrid. Graced with mouth-filling aromas of strawberry and bay leaf, this red is both easy-drinking and offers relatively firm tannins. A side of Grenache we love to discover!
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta)
- Designation of origin Vinos de Madrid
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bernabeleva
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 14045525
- UPC code 08437011795328
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas cinnamon, dried flowers, laurel, strawberry
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Meat piePreparation 30 to 40 minutesCooking time 30 to 35 minutes
Carrot polenta and simmered lentils with root vegetablesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Chicken cacciatorePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour