Bernabeleva Navaherreros Vinos De Madrid 2018
Cousins Juan Diez Bulnes and Santiago Matallana Bulnes, with the help of cool-climate expert Raúl Perez, craft a Grenache cuvée typical of sandy vineyards in Sierra de Gredos, close to Madrid. Graced with mouth-filling aromas of strawberry and bay leaf, this red is both easy-drinking and offers relatively firm tannins. A side of Grenache we love to discover!
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta)
- Designation of origin Vinos de Madrid
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bernabeleva
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 14045525
- UPC code 08437011795823