In the northern part of Italy, bordering Austria and Switzerland, the region of Trentino Alto Adige seduces with the beauty of its landscape ... and with its dry and invigorating whites. This Chardonnay cuvée benefited from aging on fine lees in stainless steel vats and is marked by a lemony attack, followed by floral aromas and white pepper. Its enveloping mouth leaves us on a delicately bitter and thirst-quenching finish.
- Country Italy
- Region Trentino Alto Adige
- Designation of origin Alto Adige/Südtirol
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Elena Walch srl
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 14057059
- UPC code 08000905003337
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.