- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Biodynamic, Natural, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL F. Plouzeau-Dom. de la Garrelière
- Promoting agent Bambara Selection (Mtl Millésimes Inc)
- SAQ code 14086431
- UPC code 03760027690079
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Cannelloni with dried tomatoes, spinach and ricottaPreparation 15 minCooking time 40 min
Pistachio and port chicken liver pâtéPreparation 25 minCooking time 15 min
Apple-stuffed roast of porkPreparation 30 minCooking time 50 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.