Crafted according to biodynamic methods by the talented François Plouzeau, this digestible cuvée is devoid of any oenological input, bottled without filtration and without the addition of sulfur. In short, pure Gamay without artifice!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL F. Plouzeau-Dom. de la Garrelière
- Promoting agent Bambara Selection (Mtl Millésimes Inc)
- SAQ code 14086431
- UPC code 03760027690079
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.