Innovative concept launched by Niepoort, Nat Cool offers light and easy drinking wines. Born from a blend of 5 local grape varieties including Arinto, Trajadura and Loureiro, the fermentation is ended in the bottle, which explains its light bubbles and slightly veiled colour. It transmits notes of herbs, green apple and lemon, in a very digestible and refreshing ensemble. Delicious and displaying a moderate alcohol level, its one litre format is ideal for big gatherings!
- Country Portugal
- Regulated Designation Vinho de mesa
- Grape varieties Arinto 25 %, Avesso 25 %, Loureiro 25 %, Trajadura 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 1 L
- Producer Niepoort (Vinhos) SA
- Promoting agent Alivin Canada Inc.
- SAQ code 14092698
- UPC code 05603977006164
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, lemon, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.