Macerated several hours with its colourful skins, Xarel-lo Vermell is the basis for this cuvée adopting the philosophy behind natural wines. Matured on fine lees before bottling, the wine unveils an original and digestible style. We love its fragrances of apple and stone fruit, as well as its dry and thirst-quenching finish.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Penedès
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Xarel-lo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Orange Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegues Sumarroca
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 14160742
- UPC code 08412766151155
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.