Louis Jadot Bourgogne Pinot Noir Couvent des Jacobins 2015
No. 68 of the 2018 Top 100«Infused with graphite and cherry aromas and flavors, this red is expressive and silky, with a good underlying structure for balance. Drink now through 2023.»
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Louis Jadot
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 14190685
- UPC code 04000141906854
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.