A lesser-known Loire appellation, Cheverny offers the advantage of being able to feature, in addition to Chenin, the popular Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay grapes. The two latter make up this remarkably pure cuvée, to which little sulphur was added during bottling. The seductive attack, fresh and thirst-quenching, is marked by slight fizz, making it even more tonic. To our great delight, it reveals scents that marry maturity and minerality, in an ensemble recalling white-fleshed fruit, citrus and honey.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Cheverny
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sauvignon blanc 70 %, Chardonnay 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Hervé Villemade
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 14227257
- UPC code 03760041222584
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.