- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Nebbiolo d'Alba
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Az. Agr. Sandrone Luciano
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14337000
- UPC code 08022534318750
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled entrecôte with herbed butterPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 6 to 8 minutes
Duck breast with red wine saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Bison medallions with wild mushroom and Quebec cheese saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 to 30 minutes