Demoiselle de Sociando-Mallet Haut-Médoc 2018
"A fresh and fine-tannined red with a slightly austere undertone. Yet, it shows freshness and linear drive at the end. Nice currant and cedar undertones. "
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Haut-Médoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 64 %, Cabernet sauvignon 36 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer SCEA Jean Gautreau
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14471807
- UPC code 03428431802128
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Braised lamb shanks with red wine and fennelPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 3 hours
Duck breast with red wine saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Roast beef with old cheddar, porto and caramelized onionsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 45 minutes