- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Cheverny
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot noir 60 %, Gamay 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Hervé Villemade
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 14713407
- UPC code 03760098131785
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas cherry, floral notes, mineral notes, raspberry, spice
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Quebec cheese stuffed pork burgers with bacon and avocadoPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Pork tenderloin stuffed with apples and old cheddarPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Layered vegetable casserolePreparation 25 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.