"This wine from the new Pas Sages range has a label designed by painter Jennifer Miville Tremblay. A tribute to the winegrowers’ know-how, the label is a unique work inspired by the personality of the wine it represents and the artist’s vision.
A blend of Vidal and Chardonnay, this orange wine offers the best of our Canadian vines. Fermented with the skin in stainless steel tanks, it’s then pressed to extract its full flavour potential in its raw state. Dry, with aromas of white fleshed fruit, it will seduce with its audacity." Excerpt from the producer's website
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Vidal 60 %, Chardonnay 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Orange Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Arterra Wines Canada
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 15012418
- UPC code 00056049138310
- Product of Québec Bottled in Québec
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas citrus, floral notes, white fruit
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.