- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Pays d'Oc
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison des Futailles Station 22
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 15112726
- UPC code 00057496011317
- Product of Québec Bottled in Québec
- Aromas cherry, floral notes, raspberry
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Croque-madamePreparation 5 minutesCooking time 5 minutes
Devilled eggs with smoked salmonPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Spinach, strawberry, pecan and goat cheese salad with maple vinaigrettePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 5 to 7 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.