There's a reason why this classic from Minervois, a region in the south of France, has been a regular on the SAQ's shelves for more than 40 years. This «old reliable» delivers typicity and character at a very nice price!
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Minervois
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château de Gourgazaud SAS
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 22384
- UPC code 03497120000015
- Aromas black fruit, scrubland, violet
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.