- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Aligoté
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Roger de Jouennes
- Promoting agent Robert Peides Inc.
- SAQ code 30155
- UPC code 00011373001983
- Aromas citrus, Granny Smith apple, vegetable notes, white fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled corn on the cob with feta, basil and oreganoPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
BLT sandwiches (pancetta, arugula, tomato)Preparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours
White fish, avocado, cilantro and lime tacosPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.