Surrounding the century-old winery, the Italian Alps provide a splendid backdrop for visitors. In this unique environment, the difference in temperature between day and night enhances the aromatic profile of the wines. Their Pinot Grigio is distinctly crisp, fruity and mineral.
- Country Italy
- Region Trentino Alto Adige
- Designation of origin Delle Venezie
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Pinot grigio 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mezzacorona
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 302380
- UPC code 08004305000088
- Aromas mineral notes, white fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
HummusPreparation 10 minutesCooking time none
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Waldorf SaladPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.