Winemaker of the year twice according to « Wine Spectator », winemaker Aurelio Montes founded Viña Montes in 1987. Legendary, his 1987 Cabernet Sauvignon has established itself as the first high-end Chilean wine. Assembled with a touch of merlot in 2011, it enjoys a 12-month aging period in barrels. With its fleshy tannins and pleasant freshness, this fruity, woody and torrefied wine will go perfectly with grilled red meats.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Valle del Colchagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 90 %, Merlot 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Montes SA
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 322586
- UPC code 00715126000116
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.