- Country Chile
- Region Aconcagua, Valle del Aconcagua
- Designation of origin Valle del Aconcagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Reserva
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Errazuriz SA
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 335174
- UPC code 00089046777336
- Aromas black fruit, cedar, eucalyptus, oak
Drink now or keep 7 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.