- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de la Marne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Laurent-Perrier
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 340679
- UPC code 03258431220000
- Aromas Golden apple, honey, toasted bread, white flowers
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Penne with wild mushroomsPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Salmon tartarePreparation 20 to 25 minutesCooking time none
Grilled chicken, avocado and grilled red pepper tartinePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.