- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Asti
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Michele Chiarlo SRL
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 356105
- UPC code 08002365026109
- Aromas cherry, raspberry, spice
Drink now or keep 4 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.