José Maria da Fonseca Moscatel de Setúbal 2012
Portugal continues to be a prime source for affordable and delicious wines, like this one made from Muscat grapes grown on the Setúbal peninsula south of Lisbon. Served well chilled, it pairs beautifully with many desserts (crème brûlée, apple crisp, etc.) and is equally as delightful as a digestif or late-evening sipper.
- Country Portugal
- Region Setúbal Peninsula
- Designation of origin Setúbal
- Regulated Designation Denominação Origem Controlada
- Grape variety Muscat 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 17.5 %
- Sugar content 160 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer José Maria da Fonseca Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Inc.
- SAQ code 357996
- UPC code 05601174301105