Blanched almonds with dried apples and pear. Full body, with a peach yogurt, apple pie and papaya character. Another one for the smoked fish plate. I have been enjoying this white Rhone for decades. Real wine. Drink now.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Marsanne 60 %, Viognier 30 %, Clairette 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sté Fermière des Vignobles Pierre Perrin
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 449983
- UPC code 00631471001069
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.