- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Louis Eschenauer S.A.
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 517722
- UPC code 03500610015274
- Aromas blackcurrant, cedar, plum, sage, woody notes
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.