With flavours of pear and banana, this sparkler pairs admirably with hors d'oeuvres such as smoked salmon, prosciutto with melon or cucumber rolls with cream cheese.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Conegliano Valdobbiadene - Prosecco
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Degree of alcohol 11 %
- Sugar content 6.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Carpene Malvolti Spumanti SPA
- Promoting agent Italvine Ltée.
- SAQ code 591289
- UPC code 08003095000254
- Aromas floral notes, Golden apple, pear
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C