The winemaker's dedication comes through in this delicious white. Serve it with soft cheeses or seafood.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Cantons de l'Est
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Vidal 45 %, Seyval 35 %, Frontenac blanc 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 4.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble de l'Orpailleur Inc.
- SAQ code 704221
- UPC code 00827924004019
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, white flowers
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Smoked salmon sandwiches with herb and lemon cream cheesePreparation 10 minutesCooking time none
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Ham and cheese quichePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes