The winemaker's dedication comes through in this delicious white. Serve it with soft cheeses or seafood.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Cantons de l'Est
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Seyval 60 %, Vidal 30 %, Frontenac blanc 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 3.7 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble de l'Orpailleur Inc.
- SAQ code 704221
- UPC code 00827924004019
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, white flowers
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Smoked salmon sandwiches with herb and lemon cream cheesePreparation 10 minutesCooking time none
HummusPreparation 10 minutesCooking time none
BLT sandwiches (pancetta, arugula, tomato)Preparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours