- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin Paso Robles
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 6.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Liberty School
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 856567
- UPC code 00657891700207
- Aromas black fruit, licorice, pastry, vanilla
Drink now or keep 7 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Beef with mushroom saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 1 hour 45 minutes
Racks of lamb with rhubarb saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.