Dating back to 1751, Casa Ferreirinha estate is located in the steep terraces of the Douro Valley. The cuvee, aged at least one year in 225-liter oak casks, is a blend of Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz. It presents a bouquet of ripe black fruits, mild spices, violet and cedar. The mouth is ample, with tight tannins, and lasts in a long and lovely finale.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga Franca 50 %, Touriga nacional 35 %, Tinta roriz 10 %, Tinto(a) Cão 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sogrape Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 865329
- UPC code 05601007475454
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.