According to Charles Hours, a leading figure in the region, “Pyrenees, patience and passion make the great wines of Jurançon”. With his daughter Marie, he produces this cuvée according to the rules of biodynamics. Both tense and generous, it reveals complex aromas and a very appreciable length in the mouth. A wine built for food that will make grilled salmon or poultry with hazelnut sauce shine.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Pyrénées/Gascogne
- Designation of origin Jurançon sec
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gros manseng 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Charles Hours
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 896704
- UPC code 03760091250018
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas honey, marmalade, peach, vanilla, white flowers
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled shrimp cocktail with Mediterranean salsa (BBQ)Preparation 20 minutesCooking time 4 to 5 minutes
The perfect roast turkeyPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 3 heures 30 minutes
Chicken satay with peanut saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 20 minutes