According to Charles Hours, a leader in the region, «Pyrenees, patience and passion are the basis for the great wines of the Jurançon.» He makes this biodynamically produced cuvée with his daughter Marie.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Pyrénées/Gascogne
- Designation of origin Jurançon sec
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gros manseng 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Charles Hours
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 896704
- UPC code 03760091250018
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.