- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin Santa Lucia Highlands
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.9 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mer Soleil Vineyard
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 903112
- UPC code 00710909710107
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas butter, corn, oak, pineapple, vanilla
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.