Typical of Veneto, the "ripasso" method consists of passing a Valpolicella wine back through the pomace (solid parts remaining after the vinification of a red wine) of an Amarone, the great wine of the region. The result is a wine with a more assertive personality and hints of more candied fruit. Perfect to accompany a beef and prune tagine.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Valpolicella Ripasso
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Classico superiore
- Grape varieties Molinara 40 %, Rondinella 40 %, Corvina 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 5.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Remo Farina
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 908269
- UPC code 00745163232102
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas candied cherry, graphite, oak, prune
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.