Team’s top picks La Malbaie
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Julie B.January 13, 2023(Automatically translated) Hurrah! Finally a wine for all festive and ordinary occasions! It will tenderly accompany a good steak and become the perfect companion for shrimp or other shellfish. Its touching red dress will seduce you! Strawberry and blackberry are in the spotlight!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Jordan S.January 10, 2023(Automatically translated) Ramon Bilbao is a top quality red wine from Rioja in Spain. It is made from tempranillo, mazuelo and graciano grapes and then aged for 18 months in oak barrels. On the nose, it has aromas of ripe red fruits, vanilla and cocoa. A product to discover!
- $19.65AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Charles G.January 9, 2023(Automatically translated) The Arpent des Vaudons is a dry and fruity white wine with a nice acidity. Its light and brilliant color announces notes of apple and white flowers. A pleasant wine to drink that will go well with fish and seafood. A good choice for an evening with friends.
- of Julie B.November 28, 2022(Automatically translated) A sparkling drink at will and of superior quality! A non-alcoholic drink that has nothing to envy to alcoholic beverages.
- $16.90AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Louis B.November 22, 2022(Automatically translated) With a rich and very expressive aromatic profile, this Greek white calls for summer salads with a fruity and zesty touch. A great invitation to get off the beaten track and rediscover a country with magnificent wine potential. Health!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Louis B.November 22, 2022(Automatically translated) Very beautiful expression of the nebbiolo grape variety, this barbaresco allows us to appreciate all its qualities at a more than reasonable price. Aromas of kirsh, ripe fruit and spices. A structure supported by a beautiful freshness and tannins both abundant and silky. What a great discovery!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Julie B.November 16, 2022(Automatically translated) Amer IPA is a delicious non-alcoholic beer for those who desire an unpretentious aperitif. Bitterness very present, refreshing citrus fruits. Everything to please you!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Jordan S.November 10, 2022(Automatically translated) Excellent product from Spain! Very good tempranillo of the 2016 vintage. Very well balanced. Lovers of well-built wine, he will seduce you from the first sip!
- $24.95Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Jean-Philippe B.November 6, 2022(Automatically translated) Of an atypical finesse and complexity to California. Blend of the Rhône but more delicate. To the fan of big Californian Cabernet: skip your turn. To the fan of change of scenery: jump with both feet.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Jordan S.October 28, 2022(Automatically translated) It has body, it is long in the mouth. Yes the fruity notes are present as well as the mocha but without being invasive. Very nice discovery!
- of Louis B.August 23, 2022(Automatically translated) Ample and silky texture. Aromas of apple and ripe banana. Here is an exceptional vodka that perfectly represents the full potential of the Quebec terroir. Does producing alcohol from grain to bottle really make a difference? This spirit offers us an unequivocal answer.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Louis B.July 11, 2022(Automatically translated) This chianti has been a safe bet for several years. Its slightly woody side fits perfectly with the aromas of ripe fruit and offers us a medium-bodied wine all in balance.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Louis B.July 11, 2022(Automatically translated) Here is a Beaujolais full of fruit that surprises with its thirst-quenching freshness. It will be the ideal companion for your aperitif or with a salmon pavé at the BBQ served with a balsamic reduction.