Produced locally in the purest traditional way, this semi-dry sparkling cider from Domaine Lafrance offers a full-bodied texture and dominant aromas of applesauce and honey.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Basses-Laurentides
- Degree of alcohol 9.5 %
- Sugar content 72 g/L
- Color Golden
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Lafrance
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10994782
- UPC code 00628242480253
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas apple sauce, floral notes, honey
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Bulle de Neige pork-cutlet brochettesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 15 minutes
Baked apples with vanilla ice cream and cider coulisPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Artichoke and Gruyère dipPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 minutes