Franciacortas have nothing to fear from comparison to champagne. These high-quality, traditional method sparkling wines are made in Lombardy in northern Italy. Maurizio Zanella, a pioneer in the region, here demonstrates his mastery of the art. Brilliant!
- Country Italy
- Region Lombardy
- Designation of origin Franciacorta
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 75 %, Pinot noir 15 %, Pinot blanc 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ca' del Bosco SPA Societa Agricola
- Promoting agent Montalvin Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 11008024
- UPC code 08032727260995
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.