An intense, pure, authentic champagne not only made exclusively from Pinot Noir but also undosed and therefore drier and more restrained. Ideal as an aperitif or served with seafood, smoked salmon and goat cheese-based hors d'oeuvres, for example.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de l'Aube
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SA Drappier
- Promoting agent Amphora Vins Fins et Spiritueux
- SAQ code 11127234
- UPC code 03469380630011
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Lobster bisque with rouille and croutonsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Pulled pork canapés, whisky flavoured barbecue saucePreparation 20 minutes | refrigeration: 12 hoursCooking time 4 hours 30 minutes approx.
Mini manchego and serrano ham puff pastriesPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 20 minutes