A reference in Beaujolais, Pierre-Marie Chermette estate is known for the purity and balance of its wines. Produced according to the traditional method, this bubbly offers finesse and elegance in an ensemble marked by flowers, white fruits, peach, hazelnut and cookies. A blanc de blanc made from 100% Chardonnay to be chilled as an aperitif and pair with salty snacks.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Crémant de Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 4.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine du Vissoux
- Promoting agent Sélections Le Maitre de Chai Inc
- SAQ code 11537073
- UPC code 03760161290364
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.